The Tenacity of Hope
Lossville, USA. Population 1. We’ve all made that trip. No matter who (or what) it is we lose, it hurts. And we’re stuck with one question: Why? What if there was a definitive answer to that question? What if we could pinpoint the one thing that brings us hope? In The Tenacity of Hope, you’ll find that answer. For 30 days you’ll explore life’s tough issues through the lens of real people who experienced them in gut wrenching ways. The Tenacity of Hope will help you process your pain and turn your gaze upon Jesus Christ—our ultimate hope.
by John C. Richards Jr.
When, God, When?: Learning to Trust in God’s Timing
by Joyce Meyer
God Is Always on Time for You!
God has perfect timing for everything in your life. Sometimes He answers prayers quickly. Other times He waits until He knows you are ready to use His gifts wisely. The wait is not always easy. Impatience, frustration, and disappointment can build because you’re waiting for things to happen now. It is only when you learn to respect, appreciate¿and, most of all, trust¿the times of waiting that God really goes to work behind the scenes in earnest. In this uplifting guide, Joyce Meyer shows you that in God’s time you will see the dreams and the visions He has given you fulfilled.
- The safety in God’s timing
- How you can grow and mature during times of waiting
- Why waiting is God’s way of reaffirming faith and trust in Him
- How to build the foundations of a patient lifestyle
- Why we sometimes have to wait for others to be ready
- God hears you and is working to answer your prayers. If you are willing to wait on His perfect timing, your dreams will be fulfilled with all the blessings of His love.